Eloy Castaneda, Jr., APRN-BC, FNPNurse Practitioner
Eloy Castaneda is a Family Nurse Practitioner
and specializes in Orthopedics.
Mr. Castaneda earned his undergraduate and masters degree from the UT Health Science Center, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences in San Antonio. In addition to receiving specialized training at UT Medical Branch in Galveston, he holds a BAAS from the University of the Incarnate Word.
Mr. Castaneda has 16 years of Orthopedic clinical and surgical experience and favors conservative treatment plans. He provides each patient first with nonsurgical options prior to recommending surgery. When surgery is indicated, Mr. Castaneda collaborates with a highly skilled surgeon, hand selected for their skill set to perform the surgical intervention.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, UT Health Science Center, San Antonio
• Masters of Science in Nursing, UT Health Science Center, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, San Antonio
• Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences, University of the Incarnate Word
• Orthopedic Physician's Assistant, UT Medical Branch, Galveston
Licensure and Board Certification
• State of TX, Nursing License
• Co-founder of Orthopaedic and Spine Institute, LLC