Dr. Raha Mobarak, DPM.Board Eligible PodiatristDr. Raha Mobarak is a board-eligible Podiatrist and specializes in foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Mobarak earned his undergraduate degrees from the University of Dallas and Baylor University and his medical degree from Barry University in Florida. Dr. Mobarak completed a three year surgical residency program in Albuquerque, NM where he received specialized training in reconstruction, trauma, and diabetic limb salvage of the ankle and foot at the New Mexico VA Medical Center and Lovelace Hospital System. As a former athlete, Dr. Mobarak understands the value in minimally invasive medical procedures and offers non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries, trauma, and other foot/ankle conditions using the latest medical technology. This includes biomechanics analysis, V-Care MyoDynamic device for neuropathy, athroscopic surgery, stem cell therapy, and arthroplasty implants.
• Undergraduate degrees, University of Dallas and Baylor University
• DPM, Barry University, Florida
• Resident in Reconstruction, Trauma, and Diabetic limb salvage of the ankle and foot, New Mexico VA Medical Center and Lovelace Hospital System
• Training in Ilizarov External Fixation Method for reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, Milan, Italy
Licensure and Board Certification
• Board-eligible Podiatrist
• RMB Foot and Ankle Center, Duncanville, TX