Get a Free Consultation!
or send us en email below:
Dr. Garrison Whitaker, M.D.
Dr. Garrison Whitaker is a Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Microvascular and Hand Surgeon who specializes in complex trauma, carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures and regular digital replantations.
Dr. Whitaker is noted for creating techniques for the endoscopic revision of previous open carpal tunnel release, allowing many patients with recurrent CTS to benefit from a minimally invasive approach. In addition, Dr. Whitaker has extensive interest and experience in Dupuytren's disease (contracture of the hand caused by the thickening and tightening of the fibrous tissue layer beneath the palm and fingers), on which he has lectured to other physicians and health care professionals. Dr. Whitaker takes pride in providing informed, sympathetic and compassionate surgical options and opinions for his patients.
Treatments offered by Dr. Garrison Whitakerinclude, but are not limited to the following procedures:
• Minimally invasive and micro invasive treatment of the upper extremity
• Endoscopic treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, digit triggering and hand and wrist arthritis
• Minimally invasive or endoscopic revision of previous open carpal tunnel release
• Treatment of Dupuytren's contractures
• Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Michigan
• MD, Howard University College of Medicine
• Residency in General Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine
• Fellowship in Hand and Microvascular Surgery, University of Louisville School of Medicine
Licensure and Board Certification
• American Board of Surgery
• Renova Hand Centers - Dallas
3109 Midway Road #100
Plano, TX 75093
• Renova Hand Centers - San Antonio
525 Oak Centers Dr. #440
San Antonio, TX 78258